quarta-feira, 20 de abril de 2022

I Know I've Been Changed


Normally, I would have taken the car and gone for a drive south. But since January 2020, something has always come up that prevents me from leaving the city. Years ago the Easter holidays were my favorite time to travel. Nowadays with so much bureaucracy, I don't feel like it. Let's let this strange phase pass without precipitation. Still I took good advantage of this week to do the spring cleaning.




"I Know I've Been Changed " by The Staple Singers an American group of gospel, soul and R&B singers.

The 2015 documentary film Mavis! recounts the history of The Staple Singers and follows Mavis Staples' solo career after Pops Staples' death. Directed by Jessica Edwards, the film premiered at the 2015 South by Southwest Film Festival and was broadcast by HBO in February 2016.

This is such a great song.

Sem comentários: